February 23, 2014

Blog Announcement: Semi-hiatus!

Hello to all of you! You guys may have noticed that I haven't been posting as much reviews this week. Since being a book blog requires much activity and interaction, I'm here to tell you that I will not be posting as much. I have around 4 projects to submit within this week and I have exams the following week. I know it's kind of hard to admit that I can't handle all of this, but I have my own life as well. After all those hardships I'll be free because I'll be graduating (Yay!) from High School and I'll be having a 5-month summer vacation because my University won't start classes until August. Hope everyone could understand.

I'll still be around lurking and checking up on things. See you in less than 16 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


blogger template by lovebird