February 18, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Reasons I Love Being A Blogger/Reader


From The Broke and the Bookish
Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created here at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
  1.  I love being a reader because I get to learn a lot of stuff. I love learning but I hate studying. (Yes there's a fine line.) Through reading, I get to know stuff that I wouldn't usually learn about.
  2. I love being a reader because it's addicting. It's my favorite past time as well. :)
  3. I love being a reader because I get to see different lives, cultures, and things I wouldn't get to see here in the Philippines. Because of that, I do believe that I have a wide understanding on things.
  4. I love being a reader because I get to expand my principles.
  5. I love being a reader because of the different places I'm able to visit.
  6. I love being a blogger because it keeps me occupied! :) I love being busy but I love being lazy, so I think this blogging thing is perfect for me.
  7. I love being a blogger because I get to meet a lot of people with the same interests. I get to relate myself to other people as well!
  8. I love being a blogger because of the books I get to know and read! Because of this opportunity, I get to be exposed to books that interest me.
  9. I love being a blogger because I get to write and rant about the books I read. I'm a school journalist for feature articles and photos, so I find it enjoying when I get to continue my work out of school. It keeps me in practice as well.
  10. I love being a blogger because I get to be myself. :)
What about your top ten reasons? Share your thoughts with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


blogger template by lovebird