February 4, 2014

Book Blogger Hop #1


When you receive new books in the mail, do the older ones get moved to the bottom of your list or do go strictly "by the book" and keep your list with older books first and then the new ones?

To be honest it just depends on my mood. I've got like dozens of books on my iBooks shelf and I still hadn't decided on what to read next. I'm on the first few chapters of Matched but I've decided to start and finish the Summer series instead. So it kinda depends on the whole feel of the book/s, and how I feel as well. I'm don't have a specific order in what comes first (unless it's a series, of course...), and I love treating things in general as equals. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


blogger template by lovebird