February 7, 2014

Feature and Follow Hop #1


If you could read a book for the “first time” again, which book would it be? Why?

Maybe I'd choose If I Stay (and its sequel) because it's just an amazing book. By the time I've read it, I was at a salon getting my hair fixed and I kept holding off my tears because I obviously did not want to cry in front of a bunch of hairdressers and customers.

It was a heartwarming book and I just couldn't get the story off my mind. Whenever I see commercials on the television or things I'd hear in the radio or somewhere, sometimes I'd get to a point where I'd be thinking, "I remember Mia and Adam.", "I remember If I Stay." It just was something you'd remember that well. Well for me at least. I think it was an amazing work done by an amazing author, and if I ever have more time in the future, I'd like to read it again even though I already completely know how the story goes. 



Follow me on bloglovin' (I follow back everyone)
Check my sidebar for the GFC Option! :)

20 comments:

  1. I haven't read these books yet, but I always see great things about them! Glad you liked it (:

    Tina @ Pages of Comfort - new follower via bloglovin
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you get the chance to read them :) Thanks Tina, followed you back.

      Delete
  2. I loved If I Stay. It was really good, I think there's going to be a movie out with Chloe Grace Mortez (Hit-Girl in Kick Ass) as Mia. I didn't really love Where she Went as much as I thought I would tho.

    New Follower via GFC! :)

    My FF: Isabelle's Book Reviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard about that. Her name's Chloe Grace Moretz though, haha. :
      ) I guess Where She Went was more on the cliche-side but I think it's good as well :) Thanks Isabelle! Followed you back :)

      Delete
  3. Another book to add to my TBR list! Thanks! Happy Friday!

    New follower on BlogLovin'. My first FF!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad to hear that! Thanks, too! :) Followed you back.

      Delete
  4. Great pick, I adored both books and I'd love to experience them again myself. New GFC & Bloglovin' follower :) My F&F Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh those are amazing books! Even if they made me cry!! Thanks for sharing! Have a great weekend! I'm a new bloglovin follower!

    xo, Becca
    Pivot Book Reviews FF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right? You too! Thanks Becca, followed you back :)

      Delete
  6. Great picks!
    New follower via GFC and bloglovin :)
    Here is our FF!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are new titles to me, will look them up!

    New Bloglovin/GFC follower

    Thea @ Gizzimomo's Book Shelf

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you'd read them in the future :) Thanks Thea, followed you back.

      Delete
  8. I haven't read the sequel yet, but the first and second times I read If I Stay, I ugly-cried. I know better than to read anything from Foreman in public now, for sure.

    My FF. New GFC & Bloglovin' follower!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree with you on this, haha. Thanks Alice, followed you back (:

      Delete
  9. Good answer, I have this book but I haven't read it yet. New GFC follower.

    My FF:
    http://mymidnightfantasies.blogspot.com/2014/02/feature-follow-9.html

    Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should read it sometime (or maybe in the nearest possible time..) Followed you back! :) Thanks

      Delete
  10. Hi there, following thru from Parajunkie's FF, and now following you via GFC. You can find me at BookShelves Of Dreams

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


blogger template by lovebird