From The Broke and the Bookish
Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created here at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!The theme of this week's Top Ten Tuesday is, Top Ten Goals/Resolutions For 2014. I'm going to post most of my book/blog-related resolutions and some of my personal goals as well.
- To learn to appreciate more books and embrace other genres. I'd like to try and see if I would enjoy reading books out of the YA category. I believe there are a lot more of good books our there, I'd just have to open myself to them.
- To work hard on my blog. Well, I'm just starting with Paint on the Pages. Not just in terms of statistics and technical aspects, but also in the quality of the posts I create.
- To be a better reviewer. In the future, I'd like to see myself having a more profound sense of understanding with the plots and morals of a novel.
- To be active. I think participation is important in this community. I don't only want to build a good reputation among my readers, but I'd like to have a good interaction with most of them.
- To save a lot of money. This doesn't only aim for buying books, but personally, too. I'm starting college after I graduate this year and I'd really like to see some independence from me. And, more funds = more books! (And clothes! And money in general!)
- To stick to a schedule. I'd like to balance myself between my blog and my studies. Of course I want to be focused on both, but it seems that for the current time, I should be more focused on the latter. I don't want to abandon both, either. It's just a matter of time management, and I believe I could do it.
- To be unafraid. I'm usually afraid of talking to other people (blog-wise) because I'm afraid they'd be weirded out or think negatively of me and/or my blog. Guess I just need a little confidence!
- To meet more book bloggers! I love seeing YA book blogs! If possible, I'd always want someone
- To expand my blog's stats. I know this may sound selfish, but hey, to be successful, of course you'd need a few readers. Of course this isn't a goal to be famous, but to be able to share my thoughts to other book-loving people and have them share their thoughts as well.
- I want to see myself successful. Self-explanatory. Maybe not just in the book blogging community but also in real life, with my studies and such. (I'm going to college soon!)